True North, Statement of Intent
We believe that communities grow stronger when they are connected, and our vision for The Block is: to be a place that brings people together,a place that lifts the spirit, inspires the soul, and infuses the local area with a sense of life and vitality.
Event: Twilight Markets & Outdoor Movie
Date: Saturday, 2nd December 2017, 5pm-10pm
Please be setup by 430pm for a 5pm start. You will be provided a trestle table if needed for your space.
Insurance note: If you have Public Liability Insurance, please inform True North of your details in the form below.
Terms & Conditions
- True North reserves the right to refuse any business selling items that are of an offensive nature, defamatory, obscene, in breach of any statutory or regulatory obligation, or is otherwise considered inappropriate by True North and its Statement of Intent, in whose decision is conclusive.
- All True North rooms, buildings and outdoor areas where people congregate are a smoke free environment.
- Nothing is to be nailed, screwed, stapled or adhered to any wall, door, floors or other surface of the building unless approved by True North.
- Vendors will pay a $25.00 Stall Fee by Friday, 24 November 2017, to secure their stall placement. (Acct: True North Church, BSB: 066-160, Acct No: 1066 1756, Ref: Markets & Business/ Name)
- Vendors will need to notify True North of any additional requirements (e.g. power supply, trestle tables, chairs) by Wednesday, 29 November 2017 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org