True North, Statement of Intent
We believe that communities grow stronger when they are connected, and our vision for The Block is: to be a place that brings people together,a place that lifts the spirit, inspires the soul, and infuses the local area with a sense of life and vitality.
Event: Beats & Eats and Indoor Markets
Date: Thursday, 30 August 2018, 6pm-9pm
Bump In will start from 4pm. Please set up by 5.30pm for a 6pm start. Spaces will be pre-allocated and all tables, chairs, etc are to be provided by stall holders.
Insurance note: If you have Public Liability Insurance, please inform True North of your details in the form below.
Terms & Conditions
- True North reserves the right to refuse any business selling items that are of an offensive nature, defamatory, obscene, in breach of any statutory or regulatory obligation, or is otherwise considered inappropriate by True North and its Statement of Intent, in whose decision is conclusive.
- All True North rooms, buildings and outdoor areas where people congregate are a smoke free environment.
- Nothing is to be nailed, screwed, stapled or adhered to any wall, door, floors or other surface of the building unless approved by True North.
- Vendors will pay a Stall Fee of either $35 (2m x 2m space) or $45 (3m x 3m space) by Monday, 27 August 2018, to secure their stall placement. (Acct: True North Church, BSB: 066-160, Acct No: 1066 1756, Ref: Markets & Business / Name)
- Vendors will need to notify True North of any additional requirements (e.g. power supply, trestle tables, chairs) by Monday, 27 August 2018 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional charges may apply.